TeenS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeenS

just4teens, who like disney music, and movies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» if u want help go to:
Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:57 pm by Harrysaoud

» Hannah Montana: The Movie
Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 pm by Harrysaoud

» Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 pm by Harrysaoud

» Alvin and the Chipmunks
Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:23 pm by Harrysaoud

» You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home lyrics
Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:37 pm by Harrysaoud

» Best Of Both Worlds lyrics
Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:33 pm by Harrysaoud

» Hoedown Throwdown lyrics
Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:32 pm by Harrysaoud

» This is miley`s e-mail!!
Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:30 pm by Harrysaoud

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hannah Montana: The Movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harrysaoud
Admin

Hannah Montana: The Movie Empty
PostSubject: Hannah Montana: The Movie   Hannah Montana: The Movie Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:29 pm

Overview
User Rating:3.5/10 12,010 votes
Your Rating:Saving vote...
Deleting vote...
/10 (delete | history)
Sorry, there was a problem
MOVIEmeter: Down 16% in popularity this week. See why on IMDbPro.Director:Peter Chelsom
Writers (WGA):Daniel Berendsen (written by)
Michael Poryes (characters) ...
more Contact:View company contact information for Hannah Montana: The Movie on IMDbPro. Release Date:10 April 2009 (USA) more Genre:Comedy | Drama | Family | Music | Romance more Tagline:She has the best of both worlds... now, she has to pick just one. Plot:As Hannah Montana's popularity begins to take over her life, Miley Stewart, on the urging from her father takes a trip to her hometown of Crowley Corners, Tennessee to get some perspective on what matters in life the most. | full synopsis Plot Keywords:Hannah Montana | Exposé | Small Town Life | Shopping | Love Interest more Awards:3 wins & 11 nominations more NewsDesk:
(571 articles) Brand's 'Arthur' Gets a Winer, 'Ga'Hoole' Gets New Name and a 'Predators' Composer
(From Rope Of Silicon. 2 March 2010, 3:09 AM, PST)
23rd Kids' Choice Awards Nominee List
(From PopStar. 17 February 2010, 11:33 PM, PST)
User Reviews:It wasn't that bad, people. more (118 total)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cast (Cast overview, first billed only)

Miley Cyrus ... Hannah / Miley

Billy Ray Cyrus ... Robby Ray

Emily Osment ... Lilly

Jason Earles ... Jackson

Mitchel Musso ... Oliver

Moises Arias ... Rico

Lucas Till ... Travis Brody

Vanessa Williams ... Vita
Margo Martindale ... Ruby
Peter Gunn ... Oswald Granger

Melora Hardin ... Lorelai
Jared Carter ... Derrick
Barry Bostwick ... Mr. Bradley

Beau Billingslea ... Mayor

Katrina Smith ... Mayor's Wife (as Katrina Hagger Smith)
more
Create a character page for: HannahMileyRobby RayLillyJacksonOliverOswald GrangerLorelaiDerrickMr. BradleyMayorMayor's Wife-----------more...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sponsored Links (What's This?)
Hannah Montana
BlueBeat.com * Listen to free music! Over 1,000,000 songs

Additional Details
Parents Guide:Add content advisory for parents Runtime:102 min Country:USA Language:English Color:Color Aspect Ratio:1.85 : 1 more Sound Mix:SDDS | Dolby Digital | DTS Certification:USA:G (certificate #45041) | Australia:G | Ireland:G | UK:U | Canada:G (all jurisdictions) | Singapore:PG | Norway:A | Sweden:Btl | Denmark:A | South Africa:A | Finland:K-3 | Portugal:M/6 | Mexico:A | Hong Kong:I | Switzerland:0 (canton of Geneva) | Switzerland:0 (canton of Vaud) | Philippines:G (MTRCB) | Germany:o.Al. | South Korea:All | Argentina:Atp | Peru:PT | Japan:G Filming Locations:California, USA more Company:It's a Laugh Productions more

Fun Stuff
Trivia:Cameo: [Tyra Banks]Tyra appears in the beginning of the movie as herself when she fights with Hannah over a pair of shoes. more Goofs:Continuity: In the scene where Miley ran to the chicken coop before Travis could find her and pretended to be painting, she bent down to put paint on her pants, and you can see that there is already paint on her shoulders of the blue sweater just before she brushed them with the paintbrush. In the previous scene where she was wearing that sweater, there wasn't any paint on the shoulders. more Quotes:Robby Ray Stewart: You aren't up to your matchmaking again are you?
Ruby: Me? No, never.
more Movie Connections:Featured in "The Rotten Tomatoes Show: Observe & Report/Gigantic/Hannah Montana: The Movie (#1.7)" (2009) more Soundtrack:Let's Get Crazy more

FAQ
A Note Regarding Spoilers
Is "Hannah Montana: The Movie" based on a book?
more

User Reviews (Review this title)
88 out of 153 people found the following review useful.
It wasn't that bad, people., 22 April 2009

Author: weldermommy from United States

I just wanted to comment on how completely ridiculous it is that grown people and older teenagers are commenting on how stupid, obnoxious, childish, un-funny, etc this movie was. I am a mother of 5 children, ages 12 to 2. My 3 daughters are 11 and two 9 year olds. They LOVED this movie and laughed their little butts off the whole time. Granted, there were MANY parts of the movie where I was bored to tears and I actually played a few games on my iPod touch I'd brought along...but AGAIN, this movie wasn't made FOR ME. IT WAS MADE FOR SMALL CHILDREN. And it really wasn't THAT bad. I mean, come on. We've all been watching Disney movies forever now, haven't we? Like you can't figure out who will die, who will win, who will lose, who will kiss whom, etc...in ANY Disney movie. Also, so she can't act?? Who cares? Because ALL of the Disney actors these days can't act. They are wooden and pathetic. BUT THE CHILDREN LIKE THEM. Stop being so judgmental about a movie that was geared towards 7 to 10 year old little girls, OK? It's just silly.
Back to top Go down
https://teens.forumotion.com

Hannah Montana: The Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeenS :: Movies-
Jump to: